Thanks for joining Kinetics’ health check package. To prepare for the procedures, please make sure you read through the following instructions. Should you have any enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Please make appointment at least 1 week before for general laboratory items like blood, urine and faecal test or resting ECG. It would be quite busy on Saturday & around holiday, so please make appointment around 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Ultrasound examination, treadmill test, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or consultation with Doctors of particular specialty should be arranged even earlier.
- If your health screening package contains cholesterol test, glucose tests, urea breath test or upper / lower abdomen ultrasound, please refrain from eating and drinking at least 8 hours before the health check to ensure the accuracy, with the exception of moderate intake of plain water.
- Please collect sample from the middle of your stream when doing urine test.
- For faecal test, please prepare your stool sample at home, by putting a cube-size of the sample in the specimen bottle (with your name on it) provided or any sterile container, keep it away from the toilet paper or flushing water and return to us at your presence. Sample collection should be within 24 hours before the examination.
- For ultrasound and x-ray tests, please bring along your previous record(s) for reference.
- If you are scheduled for a treadmill test, please bring along your jogging attire and shoes. Over-eating should be avoided as well.
- For pelvis / prostate ultrasound, you need to have a full bladder before scanning.
- For ladies, it is advisable to collect the urine & stool sample and do the female annual checkup, thinprep pap test and endo cervical swab about 3 days before and 7 days after your menstrual cycle.
- It is better to perform a mammogram test a week after your menstrual cycle when your breasts tend to be less tender.
- It is advisable to perform a thinprep pap test one to two week(s) after your menstrual cycle as it would produce more accurate result.
- X-ray screening should be avoided during pregnancy. Pregnant ladies are not advisable to do the x-ray test (including chest x-ray, mammogram & DEXA), female annual checkup, thinprep pap test & endo cervical swab.
- For gentlemen who are going to have semen analysis, please avoid any sexual activity that results in ejaculation for 3 days before a semen analysis. If you collect the semen sample at home, the sample must be kept at body temperature and be delivered to our clinic within one hour after collection. Avoid collecting semen sample with a condom or while spermicide is present.
For the other checkup preparation tips, please welcome to contact us.
Jordan 3426 9771
Causeway Bay 3520 3292
Tsuen Wan 3101 4866