Your Shopping Cart is empty.
{{ (item.variation.media ? item.variation.media.alt_translations : item.product.cover_media.alt_translations) | translateModel }} {{ (item.variation.media
                    ? item.variation.media.alt_translations
                    : item.product.cover_media.alt_translations) | translateModel
                }}
{{ 'product.bundled_products.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.bundle_group_products.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.gift.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.addon_products.label' | translate }}
{{item.product.title_translations|translateModel}}
{{ field.name_translations | translateModel }}
  • {{ childProduct.title_translations | translateModel }}

    {{ getChildVariationShorthand(childProduct.child_variation) }}

{{item.variation.name}}
{{item.quantity}}x HK$0 {{ item.unit_point }} Point
{{addonItem.product.cover_media.alt_translations | translateModel}}
{{ 'product.addon_products.label' | translate }}
{{addonItem.product.title_translations|translateModel}}
{{addonItem.quantity}}x {{ mainConfig.merchantData.base_currency.alternate_symbol + "0" }}
Recessive Genetic Disorders Carrier Screening (Per Couple) (HeredScreen)

Recessive Genetic Disorders Carrier Screening (Per Couple) (HeredScreen)

Order Validity Period: 6 Months


HK$13,000.00
HK$6,500.00
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
Quantity
Add to Wishlist
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
Sold Out

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.
Add to Wishlist
Description
Additional details
Shipping & Payment
Customer Reviews


Being a carrier of a genetic disease means that person only has mutation in one of the copies of a particular gene while the patient carries two copies, about 60% of Hong Kong population are carriers of recessive mutated genes. According to a study of Mendelian diseases, the average genomic carrier burden for severe recessive mutations was 2.82. If both parents have the same recessive gene mutation, they have a 75% chance to pass on the mutant recessive gene to their offspring, while there is a 25% chance that children will inherit the recessive genes from both parents at the same time and suffering from severe illness. Many Mendelian diseases can cause death, malformation,mental impairment, or organ failure.

There is a 50% chance that children have inherited a recessive disease-causing gene from the parent only. They become the carriers like their parents and have the opportunity to continue to pass the gene to their next generation. If the risk of these diseases for the next generation can be detected as early as possible, we can help couples who plan to have children and pregnant women in the early stages of pregnancy for better preparation in advance.

   

Disease

Carrier Rate

甲型/乙型地中海貧血

Alpha/Beta thalassemia#

1/12

蠶豆症

G6PD deficiency #

1/12

遺傳性失聰

Hereditary hearing loss#

1/24

脊髓性肌肉萎縮

Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)#

1/50

先天性腎上線皮質增生症

Congenital adrenal hyperplasia #

1/60

多囊腎病

Polycystic kidney disease

1/70

垂體綜合症

Pendred Syndrome #

1/74

龐貝氏症

Pompe disease

1/100

高雪氏症

Gaucher ‘s Disease (GBA)

1/120

克拉伯病

Krabbe disease #

1/150

黏多醣症I

Mucopolysaccharidsis Type I

1/340

脆性X 綜合症

Fragile X Syndrome (FMR1)

M: 1/1000

F: 1/350

# 香港最常見遺傳病Most common hereditary diseases in Hong Kong

 

HeredScreen Carrier Screening Panel

Detect 300+ recessive genetic disorders

  • Adopts accurate and reliable latest gene sequencing technology Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
  • HeredScreen detects 300+ recessive genetic disorders with positive rate up to 50%
  • All targeted regions are sequenced with ≥50X depth or supplemented with additional analysis.
  • Accuracy up to 99.9%
  • Covers most common recessive hereditary diseases
  • Medical reports including details of the disease
  • Professional genetic counseling, helping parents with family planning
  •  

Type of sample collection: Oral DNA or Blood

Report: 20-30 working days

There is no additional details for this product.

Delivery Options

  • Rewards for BB Expo (Send out by courier within 4-8 weeks after the event)
  • Kinetics Integrated Medical & Health Centre (Jordan)
  • Kinetics Integrated Medical & Health Centre (Tsuen Wan)
  • Kinetics Integrated Medical & Health Centre (Causeway Bay)
  • Kinetics Integrated Medical & Health Centre (By appointment)

Payment Options

  • Credit Card
  • Payme
  • BB Expo – Combined Payment (Not suitable for「Online BB Expo」)
  • BB Expo – Alipay HK (Not suitable for「Online BB Expo」)
  • BB Expo – AMEX (Not suitable for「Online BB Expo」)
  • BB Expo – Visa/ Master (Not suitable for「Online BB Expo」)
  • BB Expo – WeChat Pay (Not suitable for「Online BB Expo」)
  • BB Expo – Octopus (Not suitable for「Online BB Expo」)
  • BB Expo – UnionPay (Not suitable for「Online BB Expo」)
  • BB Expo – Cash (Not suitable for「Online BB Expo」)
{{'product.product_review.no_review' | translate}}